REFUND & CANCELLATION
We are setting up the Refund Policy here to clarify the user about all the pointers that are to be followed while request a refund. We will also clarify in what cases we will provide the Refund and our time window under which you can receive/claim your refund.
Conditions for Refund
We will only provide the refund if:-
- The software/application/services we have provided has stopped functioning immediately after the setup.
- The software/application/services we have setup in not launching.
- The software/application/services we have setup is crashing and freezing at a regular rate.
- The software/application/services we have provided isn’t doing its central functions.
We will not provide the refund if:-
- Your system has been working abnormally and there is no connection with our software in this case.
- The software we have provided is erased/uninstall.
- The software we have distributed is not updated and hence crashed/service period is over.
- The software we have distributed is not working because of a system error.
- A virus has entered your system and hence, it has compromised the immunity of the software.
- It is also acknowledged and accepted by the customer that any hardware faults (Damage of physical parts of device) currently or in the future will not be covered for repair and cannot be a basis of refund requests for the services rendered, resolution and refund.
Any refund applies for 30 days from the initial servicing date and any refunds issued will be made only after deducting the service charges corresponding to the days/incidents exhausted before refund request is received.
To initiate the refund, Call at our toll-free number +1-888-399-5722 and speak to IT Specialist, If you are unsatisfied with the software or service then you must provide a valid reason to get the refund.
Subject to Change
Our refund policy is subjected to any change at any point of time. The Refund Policy stated here is not set in stone and we can make certain alterations to the policy at any juncture of time. You must regularly check our website to be in touch with the latest Refund Policy that we have adopted.